In this in-depth training course you will learn all of the steps necessary in order to take an idea for a new electronic hardware product and turn it into a product that can be manufactured and sold.
You will learn about:
- How to properly research and define your product
- How to understand the big picture including all of the costs and obstacles that lie ahead
- How to formulate a plan to deal with the identified costs and obstacles
- Various strategies to get your product developed depending on your skills and finances
- Design steps required for the electronics
- Design steps required for the enclosure
- Software requirements
- One of the best ways to reduce design risk
- How to prototype your product
The end goal of this process if for you to have prototypes that work and look like your final product. These prototypes will be nearly ready for mass production, and are not to be confused with early stage Proof-of-Concept prototypes based on development kits like Arduino or Raspberry Pi.
These final prototypes can then be used for sales tests and for presenting to potential customers, investors, and business partners.
If you have any questions about anything covered in this course please ask it in the Course / Workshop Discussion area of the Community.